Help needed: Larry's World
moobinsikau
2010-04-11 14:06:47 UTC
Does anyone have a copy of the tablature of Larry's World (Russ
Freeman) ? It was obviously published in Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine
Issue 27 of May/June 1998 but this is one of the few backissues that
cannot be ordered anymore.

May somebody help me ?

Thanks and all the best from Switzerland
Mike
moobinsikau
2010-04-14 16:32:26 UTC
Post by moobinsikau
Does anyone have a copy of the tablature of Larry's World (Russ
Freeman) ? It was obviously published in Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine
Issue 27 of May/June 1998 but this is one of the few backissues that
cannot be ordered anymore.
May somebody help me ?
Thanks and all the best from Switzerland
Mike
I cannot believe it. I got it ! Thanks to Bill. Cannot thank him
enough !!!!!!!!!
Josh Bell
2010-04-22 15:15:52 UTC
Post by moobinsikau
Post by moobinsikau
Does anyone have a copy of the tablature of Larry's World (Russ
Freeman) ? It was obviously published in Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine
Issue 27 of May/June 1998 but this is one of the few backissues that
cannot be ordered anymore.
May somebody help me ?
Thanks and all the best from Switzerland
Mike
I cannot believe it. I got it ! Thanks to Bill. Cannot thank him
enough !!!!!!!!!
Can anyone here help me locate this tab as well. I have been looking
for it for a few months, and been unsuccessful. I would really
appreciate it. My email is ***@gmail.com
moobinsikau
I just send you some email. Hope you received it. Have fun.
m***@gmail.com
2014-09-03 00:11:26 UTC
Post by moobinsikau
Post by Josh Bell
Post by moobinsikau
Post by moobinsikau
Does anyone have a copy of the tablature of Larry's World (Russ
Freeman) ? It was obviously published in Fingerstyle Guitar Magazine
Issue 27 of May/June 1998 but this is one of the few backissues that
cannot be ordered anymore.
May somebody help me ?
Thanks and all the best from Switzerland
Mike
I cannot believe it. I got it ! Thanks to Bill. Cannot thank him
enough !!!!!!!!!
Can anyone here help me locate this tab as well. I have been looking
for it for a few months, and been unsuccessful. I would really
I just send you some email. Hope you received it. Have fun.
moobinsikau,
PLEASE - can you send me the Larry's World tab that you found? I have been searching for this for a long time. Wow, I would be most appreciative...
My email is ***@gmail.com
Thanks,
Jay
m***@gmail.com
2014-09-03 07:35:54 UTC
[Note the date that moobinsikau posted]
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by moobinsikau
I just send you some email. Hope you received it. Have fun.
moobinsikau,
PLEASE - can you send me the Larry's World tab that you found? I have been searching for this for a long time.
You should have tried here 4 years ago...

I don't remember seeing moobinsikau post here recently, so I suspect you may not get a response.
s***@gmail.com
could anyone of you guys send me the tab of Larry's world? I love the song and would love to learn how to play it. Thanks so much!
s***@gmail.com
2012-09-18 03:12:56 UTC
my emails is ***@gmail.com

thank you so much in advance
d***@gmail.com
2014-06-28 23:08:44 UTC
Same here! ***@gmail.com
d***@gmail.com
2014-06-28 23:08:54 UTC
Same here! ***@gmail.com
a***@gmail.com
2020-04-12 18:41:39 UTC
On Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 8:06:47 AM UTC-6, Hey All
I was wondering if you could send me a copy as well. I love this song and have wanted to learn it for two years. ***@gmail.com
Much appreciated.
-Alex