Japanese Bozo?
d***@gmail.com
2015-01-28 02:23:53 UTC
Does anyone else own one of the old Japanese-made, Bozo Podunavac-designed
guitars? I recently picked up a used B-80 and was *very* pleasantly surprised.
What a wonderful voice this guitar has! I've never played on of Bozo's handmade
guitars, but my B-80 has a full, ringing, resonant voice that was quite
unexpected on a guitar of such reasonable dollars. This is a keeper for sure.
Anybody else got one?
yes a 1975 12 string made in japan and signed by leo kottke on the label care to buy it? sounds excellent!***@gmail.com
r***@icloud.com
2016-09-27 22:18:40 UTC
I am the original owner of a Bozo B100 6 string in nearly mint condition. Great voice! I've seen one for sale on-line for $3000.00. In my view, worth every penny. I purchased it in Wayzata, MN., in 1977.
d***@gmail.com
2020-05-22 23:24:48 UTC
Does anyone else own one of the old Japanese-made, Bozo Podunavac-designed
guitars? I recently picked up a used B-80 and was *very* pleasantly surprised.
What a wonderful voice this guitar has! I've never played on of Bozo's handmade
guitars, but my B-80 has a full, ringing, resonant voice that was quite
unexpected on a guitar of such reasonable dollars. This is a keeper for sure.
Anybody else got one?
I have had a Bozo Japanese made guitars since 1978. It's a Japanese made B-100. This guitar has gotten better over the years and has a wonderful sound. I actually got in touch with the son of the man who made mine. The maker was Toshi Yagami. And I found Bozo in Florida and had him look at the guitar because at the time I didn't know if it was his or made in Japan. He confirmed it was made in Japan and offered to buy it. I didn't sell and still have it. I paid $1200 in 1978.