Yamaha FG 355 SB
H.
2003-11-21 17:01:00 UTC
Can anyone tell me how much my Yamaha FG 355 SB is worth? She is in
excellent condition, at least 10 years old. I can't find any
information anywhere. PLEASE HELP!!
Thank you!
Danno
2003-11-21 23:30:03 UTC
not much, but here's what I found from the Blue Book.

In 1985, the entire line of FG acoustic guitars was overhauled. No models
retained there same model designation. The six-string jumbo models were now
the FG-400, FG-405.

FG400 A
- dreadnought style, spruce top, round soundhole, bound body, 3-stripe
rosette, black pickguard, nato back/sides/neck, 14/20-fret bubinga
fingerboard with pearl dot inlay, nato bridge with white pins, 3-per-side
chrome tuners with plastic buttons, available in Natural finish, mfg.
1989-1994.
Grading 100% , N/A
Excellent , $125
Average , $80